Dr. William Morris Diagnostic Mentorship
This class is full and no longer accepting students.
Diagnostic training is essential in devising and evaluating treatment strategies for our clients. William Morris brings 33 years of focus upon pulse diagnosis to Ohlone Center in this in-depth mentorship. As a practitioner, William believes that teaching requires a basis in both theory and practice. In this 6-month mentorship we will gain multiple diagnostic skills for our tool box including:
- Pulse diagnosis
- Tongue diagnosis
- Abdominal diagnosis
- Astro diagnosis and preparation of medicinals
When we coalesce diagnostic clues with our understanding of pathology, we can use Western herbs with acute skillfulness. The discipline that William enjoys has roots within the Ding family lineage circa 17th Century. William has taken the depths of Chinese family and classical traditions and has converted them into a western herbal practice. From this dynamic perspective we will investigate disease:
- Conversion of TCM patterns to Western herbal practice
- Treatment of infectious diseases and stages of health conditions
- Treatment of cardiovascular conditions
- Treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Dermatology and herbal medicine
- Autoimmune disorders
- Emergent curriculum identified by learners in the program.
- 3 Treasures
William is an author of Reiki Hands that Heal, Li Shi-zhen Pulse Studies: An Illustrated Guide and Transformation: Healing Trauma With Acupuncture and Herbs.